Personal data means information that can directly or indirectly identify a natural person, but not information that has been anonymized or aggregated in such a way that it (not with the help of other information) can identify a specific natural person.
WHAT INFORMATION FUNDMATCHERS PROCESS
Information The investor leaves to Fundmatchers
Fundmatchers collects and stores information provided in connection with registration to the Notice Board and which you provide when using the Notice Board, such as when completing an Investment or using other services or tools that Fundmatchers provides or may provide. Information intended includes, for example:
- Information provided to Fundmatchers upon registration as a member of the Message Board, consisting of an e-mail address, and in some cases telephone or mobile numbers and first and last names.
- In cases where an Investment is carried out via the Notification Board and information is provided on your social security number, financial information in the form of bank account number and possibly your address book.
- Information about your use of the Notice Board, including information on completed or canceled reservations, the completion of Investments and other activities related to your account.
- Information about whether payment for Investments has been paid and what compensation you have received in the form of dividend, amortization, interest or repayment of an Investment.
- Information and / or correspondence sent to Fundmatchers, for example in the form of feedback or information provided to Fundmatchers customer service.
- Documentation Fundmatchers requested that Fundmatchers fulfill their commitments on measures against money laundering and terrorist financing. For example, you can need to confirm your census book address, verify your identity and answer questions through Fundmatcher's customer knowledge form.
Information that Fundmatchers collects automatically
When you use the Message Board, other services provided by Fundmatchers, click on links in newsletters from Fundmatchers or on the Message Board, information automatically sent from your computer, mobile phone or other device used to use the Message Board is automatically collected. The information is only attributable to the individual Investor if the Notice Board is used by a registered Investor. The information consists of connection information, pageview statistics, IP address, traffic to and from the Message Board, advertising data, referring URL and standard weblog information.
Information from outside parties
Fundmatchers may obtain additional information about you from a third party, e.g. vendor companies or data providers and add the information to Fundmatcher's information about you. The information may include credit information, court and / or government information. However, information is only collected to the extent permitted by applicable law.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Purpose of treatment
- Give the Investor access to the Notice Board and provide customer service, information on the Investor's account, administer the Investor Member State in the Investor Network, enable the implementation of investments and otherwise provide access to the tools and services that Fundmatchers can offer at any time.
- To administer, provide, develop and secure the Message Board's technical functionality to provide you with a safe and effective experience of the Message Board and its associated services.
- Promote Fundmatcher's products and services or products from Fundmatchers 'selected partners in the real estate industry and provide information on Fundmatcher's potential Group companies' websites and / or services, via e-mail or otherwise.
- Conduct statistics, perform market and customer analyzes and perform general business and method development.
- Enable financing or transfer of all or part of Fundmatchers or its operations.
- Perform checks against EU sanctions lists, UN sanctions lists and PEP lists, etc., and fulfill other obligations arising from laws, regulations or internal regulations.
ENDING OUR USE OF PERSONAL DATA
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Fundmatchers does not sell or disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes (other than as stated in paragraph 3 above) without your express consent. Fundmatchers discloses your personal information to comply with legal obligations and enforce adopted policies. Your personal information will only be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Any future Group companies to Fundmatchers for the provision of shared content and services, to detect and prevent violations of Fundmatchers policies, to provide guidance on the Group companies products, websites, tools or services and in accordance with applicable law.
- Subcontractors used by Fundmatchers to conduct the business, including but not limited to, IT suppliers, cloud service providers, any loan agent representing the Investor in an Investment, payment institution or other companies for the handling of payments and payments in connection with Investments, dispatch of location updates on ongoing Investments or other mailings that are made to the Investor as well as for the operation of the Message Board.
- Supervisory authority, police authority, other authority or authorized third party, for answering questions in connection with criminal investigations or any other activity that may result in liability for Fundmatchers or you. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Fundmatchers will disclose information that is relevant and necessary for any investigation, such as, for example. name, social security number, e-mail address and IP address.
- Information about Investors to other investors / potentially other companies in the event that Fundmatchers is to be divested to the company or merged with such company.
ACCESS, REVIEW AND CHANGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The password is your key to your account and should consist of unique numbers, letters and symbols. You may not reveal your password to an outside party. You are responsible for all activity that occurs through your account and must immediately inform Fundmatchers of the Investor's password for any reason that has come into the wrong hands.
You can review and change some of your personal information in the account settings on the Notice Board and must immediately update, alternatively notify Fundmatcher's customer service if your personal information is changed or incorrect. Fundmatchers will fulfill the rights you have under law regarding the ability to request correction or deletion of their personal data.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
Fundmatchers saves and processes your personal data on Fundmatchers servers in Sweden as well as in other countries in or outside the EEA. Fundmatchers undertakes to provide appropriate protection for your personal data when the information is transferred to a location outside the EEA. You agree that your personal data may be processed and transferred to a country outside the EEA.
Fundmatchers use physical, technical and organizational security measures, based on the amount and sensitivity of the personal data processed, and partly to prevent unauthorized processing, including but not limited to unauthorized access, acquisition and use of, or loss, deletion or other damage to your personal data. . Some items Security measures used by Fundmatchers include encryption and anonymization of data, firewalls and access controls for access to personal data.
CLOSING YOUR ACCOUNT AND STORING PERSONAL DATA
Personal data relating to closed accounts will usually be deleted or anonymized after the account is closed. Fundmatchers may retain personal information related to closed or inactive accounts in the following situations:
- Fundmatchers have a legitimate business interest and it is not prohibited by law.
- In cases where the Investor has invested in a Real Estate Investment which has not been repaid and the information is necessary to make a repayment to the Investor.
- Since Fundmatchers are required by law to retain personal information, such as for compliance with money laundering legislation.
- To take other measures permitted by law.
You have the right to obtain further information about what personal data Fundmatchers processes about you by requesting a register extract. The request must be made in writing and no compensation shall be paid to Fundmatchers. You also have the right to request correction or blocking of personal data that is incorrect or that personal data about you should be deleted. You also have the right to request your personal data in a structured and machine-readable format in order to transfer the data to another personal data manager. You have the right to deny that personal data is used for direct marketing purposes and you can withdraw your approval by contacting Fundmatchers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact Fundmatchers at email@example.com and provide your full name and email address used at registration. When a task is changed or deleted you will be informed that this happened within a month. Data that cannot be deleted will be pseudonymized.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about what personal data we process about you, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or FUNDMATCHERS AB, ADDRESS1. If you feel that Fundmatcher's processing of your personal data is incorrect, you can also contact the data protection regulator in your country. In Sweden it is Datainspektionen and you can contact them by e-mail: email@example.com.